- Pupils who are Singapore citizen must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. Pupils will take the National Pledge with right fist placed over the hearts.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours (including lunch break).
- Pupils must be accompanied by their parents or guardians if they need to leave before dismissal time.
- Pupils must observe orderliness and exercise self-discipline at all times.
- Pupils should be in PE attire for their Physical Education lessons. They are allowed to come to school in their PE attire on days when they have PE lessons before recess. P2 to P6 pupils are expected to change into their school uniform during recess. Only P1 pupils need not change back to their school uniform.
- For pupils who have PE lessons after recess, they must come to school in their school uniform and change into their PE attire during recess.
- Pupils must maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery of any form to school. For girls, only small and inexpensive ear studs (gold or silver coloured) can be worn.
- Pupils are not allowed to bring mobile phones, toys, electronic games, game cards and other contraband to school.
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
School Cyber-wellness Policy
Use of the Internet
Pupils using the school's computing facilities will be expected to comply with the following rules. I will...
- Use the internet when I am being supervised by a teacher, IT trainer or parent volunteer.
- Not email or display offensive message or pictures.
- Not send emails using inappropriate, offensive or obscene languages.
- Not send emails which annoy, insult or attack other people.
- Not do anything that might cause damage to computers or data stored on computers.
- Respect the copyrights of other people’s work and will not copy or download anything that belongs to someone else without permission.
- Respect other people’s work and not use people’s passwords or interfere with their work or files.
- Not deliberately waste limited resources.
Failure to abide by the rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban on the pupil’s use of the facilities.