Home > About Us > School Safety Mission
School Safety Mission
The School Mission, Vision, Core Values & Philosophy
Safety MissionTo empower every individual, nurture talents, and groom leaders to stay safe, think safe, and play safe.
Safety VisionSafe place to learn and work.
Our PhilosophyEvery child can learn and wants to learn.
- One life lost due to safety lapses is just one too many.
- Every stakeholder can learn and wants to learn about safety.
- Safety is a shared responsibility of every stakeholder.
- Heightened safety awareness through education and perseverance to ensure safety regardless of the hindrances are critical to maintain safety.
School MottoEmpowerment Through Education
School Safety MottoEmpowerment for Safety Through Education
RICE Safety Values
- Respect & Responsibility for a safe environment
- Integrity & Innovation for safety practices
- Care & Community for everyone’s safety
- Excellence & Empowerment towards a safe environment to work and play in
SAFE OUTCOMESSafe Schools for All Alert Staff & Pupils Focused & Clear Expectations Excellent Practices
School Safety Policy
The SAFE Outcomes in the WTP School Safety Framework guides the formulation of the School Safety Policy where the school aims to:
- Establish and maintain a Safe school / environment for our pupils, staff, stakeholders, and partners.
- Provide information and instructions to pupils, staff, stakeholders, and partners, to enable them to be Alert and avoid hazards, and empowered to be responsible for their own personal safety.
- Provide safety briefings and trainings to pupils, staff, stakeholders, and partners, with Focused and clear expectations communicated.
- Formulate Excellent practices and procedures for school safety and for evacuating the school premises in the event of a fire or other emergencies / incidents.